Whatever your insulation panel needs, we’ve got a solution.
Ohio Valley Drywall Supply offers a full line of insulation panels, batts and rolls for your commercial and residential building needs. We carry products for both interior and exterior applications from major manufacturers like Knauf, CertainTeed, DOW and Roxul. Our insulation solutions include:
- Batt/roll insulation – made from fiberglass, mineral wool, plastic fibers or natural fibers. Batt/roll insulation is used on unfinished walls, foundation walls, floors and ceilings.
- Rigid foam board insulation – made from polystyrene, polyisocyanurate and polyurethane. Rigid foam board insulation must be covered with ½ inch of other materials (like gypsum board) or with weatherproof facing.
- Loose-fill and blown-in insulation – made from cellulose, fiberglass or mineral wool. Loose-fill insulation is most useful for hard-to-reach places, enclosed existing walls, open wall cavities and unfinished attic floors.
- Rigid fiber insulation – made from fiberglass or mineral wool. Rigid fiber is often used in locations that are subject to high temperatures, such as ducts.
- Mineral wool insulation – this special type of batt insulation is made from inorganic materials and is naturally fire retardant. It also reduces unwanted noise transfer between rooms, does not deteriorate, can be installed at any temperature, and is resistant to water, mold and mildew.
We carry a selection of product lines and R-values for our insulation sheets.
Ohio Valley Drywall Supply carries insulation products that are suitable for a variety of jobsite needs including commercial buildings, unfinished floors, residential walls, interior/exterior walls, garages and enclosed spaces. To make sure you have everything you need for your project, we carry the following types of insulation rolls and panels in a variety of R-values:
- Knauf – Ecobatt Insulation and Jet Stream Ultra Blowing Wool Insulation
- CertainTeed – SMARTBATT and InsulSafe®
- DOW – Utility Fit, Perimate, Thermax and others
- Owens Corning – a variety of lines
Ohio Valley Drywall Supply services builders, developers, homeowners and state and local agencies. We also work with general contractors of any size. For customers interested in LEED credits and/or LEED Certification, we also offer a number of insulation products that are environmentally sustainable and can help you meet green building standards.
We can deliver your insulation panels on-time, directly to your jobsite.
Ohio Valley Drywall is proud of its commitment to full-service delivery and exceptional customer service. We pledge to safeguard your insulation sheets against environmental damage during storage and transport, and to place everything exactly where you need it.
Ready to get started? Give us a call or stop by a showroom today! And while you’re there, be sure to take a look at some of our accessories that you might need to complete your insulation job.