Your Neighborhood Sheetrock Drywall Supply Company
Ohio Valley Drywall Supply offers a large selection of drywall products in a variety of sheet sizes and thicknesses. As a top drywall supply company, we make sure to provide innovative solutions for types I-V construction applications.
Each of our yards carries an extensive inventory of standard sheetrock, glass-mat panels and specialty products. Our inventory includes:
- Regular drywall – composed of a firm gypsum core wrapped in paper, available in a variety sizes and thicknesses
- Fire-rated/Type X drywall – with protective additives and glass fiber reinforcements, useful for interior walls and ceilings
- Non-paper faced drywall – covered front and back with fiberglass for water resistance, helping to also deter mold
- Moisture and mold resistant drywall – with advanced sheetrock technology, providing enhanced protection to inhibit mold development
- Impact resistant drywall – with a dense gypsum core reinforced by glass fiber, useful for high traffic areas
- Tilebacker – offering customers a unique moisture- and mold-resistant board, ideal for wet areas such as bathrooms, floors and kitchens
- Shaft wall liner – made with a special type of moisture-resistant panel, generally also fire-resistant
We carry sheetrock in sizes ranging from 1/4” to 5/8” thickness, and we also offer sheets in tapered and beveled finishes for easy installation.
What makes us different.
Ohio Valley Drywall Supply believes that quality drywall– delivered on time – is an integral part of a professional construction project. Whether you’re working on a large commercial job or a less complex home structure, our knowledgeable professionals will make sure you have the exact sheetrock you need to complete your job on time and to design specifications.
Ohio Valley Drywall Supply is a unique drywall supplier because they offer superior customer service, a proven track record of employee safety, and consistent on-time delivery service. Choosing our company as your supplier means you can expect:
- On-time drywall delivery that includes full stock and scatter service
- A complete range of sheetrock products, in stock, to meet the needs of every type of construction job
- Pre- and post-delivery inspections of jobsites to ensure your drywall is protected during storage and that the location is safe for delivery
- A company-wide focus on safety and OSHA compliance for all employees, which includes staffing a full-time safety manager
- Attention to proper transport so that all of your drywall is protected from the elements and other sources of damage
Customers may also call orders in ahead of time for pickup at a local yard if desired. It’s just another way that we go the extra mile to provide exceptional customer service.
Is there a sheetrock drywall supplier near me?
Ohio Valley Drywall Supply’s two yards in Pennsylvania and West Virginia offer delivery service within a 100 mile radius. We want customers across the region to have access to a professional drywall supply company for all of their commercial and residential construction projects. We are locally operated but have the backing of Gypsum Management & Supply, Inc. – the leading drywall distributor in the United States.
Have you thought about also picking up the finishing products you need for your drywall order? View our full selection of joint treatment and finishes.