A Leader in Metal Framing Studs in Pittsburgh
Ohio Valley Drywall Supply carries one of the largest inventories of metal framing and studs – from shaft wall studs to furring channels (including resilient channels) and more – in various sizes, weights and lengths.
Our products offer practical and economical solutions for attaching various structures to internal and non-load bearing partitions, such as:
- Fire and acoustic rated walls
- Shaft walls
- Corridor ceilings
Ready to deliver to your residential or commercial building site, all of our framing is created from mill-certified steel and can be cut to any length. Let our team of experts help you select the exact products you need, from the comprehensive inventory of our Pittsburgh yard, which includes:
Quality Metal Framing & Studs
- Light gauge metal framing studs and track – designed for use in interior non-load bearing designs, manufactured in thicknesses from 15-33 mils
- Heavy gauge metal framing studs, track and joists – designed for use in curtain wall and load bearing applications, manufactured in16-20 gauge with flange/leg sizes ranging from 1 ¼-3 inches
- Shaft wall studs, track and jamb struts – created as rigid, high-performance products to maintain shaft wall integrity, manufactured in 25 gauge, 20 gauge and 18 gauge
Suitable for both residential and commercial construction jobs, our steel accessories include:
- Angles/LFR/Shinny 90 – available in multiple sizes and gauges
- Cold rolled channel – available in multiple gauges
- Steel clips – available in 16 gauge, 14 gauge and 12 gauge
- Fire track – available in multiple sizes
- Flat straps – available in multiple widths and gauges
- Flex track – available in multiple widths and gauges
- Furring channel/hat channel – available in multiple sizes and gauges
- Low wall/knee wall support – available for multiple wall heights and widths
- Metal lath – available in different types (expanded, flat, hi rib, etc.)
- RC/resilient channel – available pre-punched with a ½” depth
- Security mesh – available as heavy gauge mesh
- Slotted track – available in 25 gauge to 14 gauge
Easy Access to the Best Brands in the Steel Business
Ohio Valley Drywall Supply is proud to offer full manufacturer support for all of our steel framing and accessories. We stock a selection of steel from trusted manufacturers like:
- Flex-Ability Concepts
- Philips Manufacturing
- Radius Track
- JN Linrose
- Vessel Building Solutions
Steel Framing Solutions from OVDS – Quality. Service. Selection.
Our commitment to exceptional customer service includes stocking a full range of products through our Pittsburgh yard. We’re here to help ensure you have everything you need to properly install and finish your metal framing projects for both commercial and residential constructions.
Order your steel framing from us and rely on Pittsburgh’s best to safely deliver your products to your job site, with full stock and scatter service, ensuring your products are exactly where you need them. Or, call in your orders ahead of time for pickup at our Pittsburgh yard.
Your steel framing is an important base for your design, but so are acoustic ceiling tiles – check out our selection in our Pittsburgh yard.
Ohio Valley Drywall Supply – Pittsburgh, PA
2700 Commerce Circle
Trafford, PA 15085