Your Pittsburgh One-Stop Shop for all Drywall & Wallboard Supplies
Ohio Valley Drywall Supply provides a full line of residential and commercial wallboard and drywall finishing products, in a variety of weights and sizes. We provide the most advanced options in Pittsburgh for types I-V construction designs.
Drywall Solutions from Ohio Valley – Quality. Selection. Service.
From smaller residential projects to large commercial jobs, our professional staff can help you choose the best drywall and wallboard supplies to meet your specific needs, no matter the size.
- Lightweight & regular wallboard
- Cement board backer-board for tile installation
- Fire resistant drywall
- Mold & mildew resistant drywall
- Green board for moderate moisture resistance
- Purple board for extreme moisture resistance
Easy Access to the Best Drywall Brands
At Ohio Valley Drywall Supply, you’ll find wallboard, cement board, green board and purple board in a variety of sizes and weights, from the industry’s top manufacturers, including:
- National Gypsum
- Georgia Pacific
Drywall and Supplies for Every Need
- New residential or commercial construction
- Home remodeling
- Porches and other semi-exposed areas
- Soundproof rooms
- Home remodeling
- Fire retardant structures
- Interior rooms, including patchwork
Our Pittsburgh yard also carries a variety of specialty wallboard-related products, including:
- Glass mat panels – perfect for areas located in high humidity conditions or requiring water resistance, and are stronger than standard board
- Cement board tilebacker – ideal for use underneath ceramic tile in bathrooms, pools and other wet areas
- Soundproofing gypsum board – useful for professional areas that require noise control, such as meeting rooms or hospitals, and as a great choice for your home office
Start with Excellence. Finish with Pride.
No drywall job is complete without the proper compound to seal joints, create a smooth, professional finish and deliver a seamless base for paint. Our joint compound options include:
- Ready-mix joint compounds
- Setting type joint compounds
- Taping light joint compounds
Contractors, Remodelers, Architects, Interior Designers & Homeowners – let us help you determine what will work best to create your desired finish.
Call us for a consult on the best wallboard and specialty drywall supplies for the Pennsylvania climate. We also deliver to both commercial and residential sites, keeping your project on schedule.
Drywall is important, but what’s underneath your walls is just as essential. How good is your steel framing? Read about our local selection of steel in Pittsburgh, PA.
Ohio Valley Drywall Supply – Pittsburgh, PA
2700 Commerce Circle
Trafford, PA 15085